Saturday, April 27, 2013

Flip-Flops!

Summer is sooo close! AHH!  
I LIVE in my jacks during the summer, however I dont really like to wear them to the pool or on the beach. So I thought I would let yall know what kind of shoes yall might see me sporting this summer! Be sure to let me know what yall are wearing and what you think! 

XOXO- Rach


Rainbows:
I have owned my fair share of these, I admit. But I do enjoy them for something quick to throw on, and they are so wear-able and tough especially to wear at the beach or pool dont worry about getting them wet, they withstand almost anything! 


Vineyard Vines Flip Flops
LOVE THESE. 

Last but not least...

Old Navy
Although they are cheaper, and not as tough as the others. They are perfect if you are just walking to the beach or going to the pool! Get them wet, no worries! If you are looking for something plain and simple, these are for you! 






No comments: