Saturday, April 20, 2013

Summer!

Summer is almost here, and I cannot wait. 
As if school is not stressful enough, when finals roll around thats when everything starts to get crazy! 
So in order to remain stress free, here is my list of must have's for finals! 


1. Agenda

Every college girl needs one of these for dates, and assignments! Plus they are sooo cute! 

2. Post-its
Seriously. You have got to invest in these bad boys. I have them EVERYWHERE. 

3. Super comfy clothes
Its okay to look somewhat like a bum for finals week, everyone understands. 

4. Fruit 
If yall are like me, and have to eat while you study, go buy some fruit instead of bags of BBQ chips and other yucky food! Trust me! (: 

5. Hair-Ties 
I have a new obsession with these little things! My hair is annoying in general, but these make your hair look effortlessly cute, and out of your face while you are studying! 

Feel free to leave comments of your "must haves" for finals! 

XOXO- Rach. 

No comments: