Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall (has been) here!

Okay, maybe I am just a little late. 
Cause Fall officially began in like late September? Im extremely late actually!
But, In my defense it hasn't been "fall weather" until now. 
And I am sooo excited! I absolutely love fall. Like its ridiculous. 
I love the clothes, the colors of the leaves, and the redness your cheeks get when you step outside.
I'm not gonna rant about "fall fashion" cause my love of oversized scarves might get annoying. So instead I thought I would let y'all know about my favorite fall activities! 

1. Pumpkins.
 I love carving pumpkins. I like making them have cute faces, and the way they look on the front porch! 
How cute is my pumpkin this year? She has a bow, naturally. I just have to show it off! 

2. Corn Mazes & Haunted Houses
I love corn mazes, I like to pretend that I am in the amazing race or something, and we always have a race to see who's group makes it out first, it brings out my competitive side! 
However, I am not one for haunted houses, haunted hayrides or anything "haunted". I don't like to be scared, especially by people I don't know in scary masks. Just not my thing!

3. Tailgating!
Fall means college football. College football means... A very happy Rachal. 
Especially cheering on those South Carolina Gamecocks! 

4. Foliage
The North Carolina mountains during peak week? Seriously, y'all have to check it out! So beautiful!

5. The state fair!
For many Fall means, the state fair is back in town. While it is not my thing, many of my friends love it. So it just had to be included! 

Those are just a few of mine and my friends favorite things to do once fall rolls around! Let me know what y'all love to do during this beautiful season as well, I'd love to know! 

Until next time, 
XOXO
Rach.

No comments: