Monday, October 21, 2013

Mondays are offically my "bum" days.

I'm not saying I "hate" Mondays. 
I feel like hate is a very strong word, and I dont want to wish my days away. However, Monday is my least favorite day of the week. I lay in the bed in the mornings until the very last second till I HAVE to get up. By the time my feet hit the floor, I just am not in any kind of mood to put effort into my appearance. Which are why Mondays are my bum days. 
With that being said, I dont pull out my ugliest pair of sweats and biggest t-shirt I have. My idea of "bum" is a shirt, jeans and basic shoes. No accessories, nothing fancy.
Today I bummed it in a plaid shirt, leggings and flats, with a huge scarf of course! It was cold! 

I guess with this post what I am trying to say is, it is okay for Mondays to be your bum days too! 
And if Mondays are your "bum" days too, let me know! Hopefully I am not the only one! 




Have a good, rest of the day y'all! 

XOXO- Rach. 

No comments: