Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fashion Survey!


Fashion Survey
  • What are your favorite colors?: Honestly, I (almost) never wear bold, bright colors. My wardrobe is very neutral, mainly black, gray, white and beiges. So boring! 
  • What is your fashion philosophy?: Less is more!
  • Describe your style: It doesnt really have a word! It is more of how I am feeling. If I am feeling bold, I might put on a Lilly dress. But if I am feeling lazy and tired it could be a oversized sweater and jeans! It all depends. 
  • What current trends do you like?: I LOVEEE fall fashion! I cannot wait for riding boots and huge scarves! I am in heaven in the neutral colors! 
  • What old trends do you think should come back?: I have a huge softspot for bellbottoms and I would looovee if people started wearing them again! I think they look so classy with heels and a plain shirt and blazer! 
  • Do you like accessories?: More like LOVE! I do not feel complete unless I have a watch on! I also love necklaces and making a stack on your wrist! 
  • What kind of shoes do you like?: Riding boots & Jack Rogers. I could only own these shoes and be alright. 
  • Describe your dream outfit: Tight jeans, Riding boots, Baggy shirt, and oversized sweater.
  • Ever wanted to be a fashion designer?: The thought has crossed my mind, but I like to pull from so many other designers, so I think I would like to be a personal shopper or something instead!
  • Do you like matchy matchy, or mix and match?: Matchy Matchy! I love mixed patterns on other people, but I cant pull it off! Kudos to yall who can! 
  • Do you think it’s too expensive to be trendy?: Hmmm, Im not really sure. It all depends. 
  • If you had a fashion budget of 1 million dollars, where would you shop, and why? I WISH! Probably J.crew! Why? Their clothes are so verstatile and you could just make so many outfits, and have you seen them? they are so cute! 
  • Who is your fashion guru?: My gigi! 
  • What is the most important piece in your wardrobe?: I think basic t-shirts are very important! You can dress them up, dress them down, and they just work with everything! 
  • The second most important?:  A good cami! 
  • What one piece are you dying to add to your wardrobe?: I am really lusting after Tory Burch riding boots! 
  • What is the most money you have spent on a pair of jeans?: I have no idea! 

No comments: